The sphere "Nature's Growth" increases the health of any blockade by 10% inside of its area range. There are several problems with this.
- If there are 2 players building a tree and both have the sphere active, they don't buff each other trees at all, both don't receive the buff. If one player has the sphere equiped and the other does not have it, then the tree of the second player gets the health buff. If both had the sphere equiped and the second player de-equips the sphere and re-equips it then his tree does not receive the buff but instead the first player tree is now receiving the buff.
- It does not choose the best buff for any blockade. This means first tree with this sphere placed counts.
Steps to reproduce:
- start the game with 2 player, each usig a dryad and having only the "Nature's Growth" sphere equiped
- both placing a tree
- notice that no tree receives a buff
the second player de-equips the "Nature's Growth" sphere
- notice his tree receives the buff
- the second player re-equips the "Nature's Growth" sphere
- notice that now the first players tree is buffed
- place any other barricade except a tree first
- 2 players with a the "Nature's Growth" sphere equiped placing a tree (the one with the lower DH first!)
- notice the lower one works on the barricade
Both trees buff up each other if both players use the sphere and the highest buff wins over the lower one on other defenses, if there is any in the range of both.